Dye-Tip: By using Dye-Tip devices, you can prepare different amounts of a specific dye solution in your suitable buffer only in a few seconds. We offer six different types of Dye-Tips:
- Hematoxilyn-Tip: Suitable for histological stains in a quick and simple way
- PicoGreen-Tip: Suitable for DNA quantification in a range from micrograms up to picograms. For this purpose, you need a NanoDrop 3300 Fluor-spectrophotometer.
- FITC-Tip: Suitable for protein labelling.
In addition you have the following advantages:
- Minimization of wasting costly dye solutions.
- No waste of reagents during reagent weights.
- No further fractionation is required.
- Maximize the reagent stability (stored in dry state).
- Maximize the reagent use
For bulk quantities please contact to Leandro Martínez or Click Here.